These are the details for the profile Russian producer of water radiant heating and cooling ceiling panels seeks distributors or services agreements.
If you would like more information about the profile please click Request More
Information. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
A Russian company from Lipetsk region specialized in manufacture of water radiant heating and cooling ceiling panels which can give significant energy savings looks for partners to conclude distribution services agreement and services agreements.
A Russian company from Lipetsk region has equipped with its panels lots of buildings in Russia (Ufa, Petrozavodsk, Murmansk, Ishimbai, Lipetsk and other cities).
The operation of water radiant heaters is based on the principle of thermal infrared radiation. Infrared waves without heating the air are converted into the heat when contacting the surface of people and objects. The so heated objects re-radiate heat, and give it to the air by means of convection. Pre-heated water, a classic option for the heating system, is used in radiant panels as heating medium. There is no difference how to heat the water - with the help of gas, solid fuel or electric power.
Water radiant heating and cooling ceiling panels system ensures significant energy savings (40% and more depending on the height of the building) as compared with the conventional systems. The overheated air is not accumulated in the ceiling space that is a classic problem of convection heating when the heating goes on where heat is not needed.
The sphere of product's use:
1. Production halls, warehouse rooms, exhibition grounds.
2. Transport facilities.
3. Sport facilities.
4. Educational institutions, health facilities and cultural institutions.
5. Trading space.
The company offers to conclude:
1. Distribution services agreement that implies that a partner will represent and sell the company’s products.
2. Services agreement. The company offers the following services: design and installation of utilities, including heating, ventilating, air condition, waterworks, and sewerage systems.
The expected result is company's entry into new markets and mutually beneficial long-term partnership with a partner ready to represent company’s products under distribution services agreement or company’s equipment installation within the frameworks of services agreement.
1. The company is the only manufacturer of this type of equipment in post-Soviet space, therefore the project launched in 2014 is innovative for Lipetsk region and for Russia as well.
2. Using water radiant heating ceiling panels can save more than 40% of the energy resources consumed if compared with convective heating systems provided the building's height is more than 5 meters due to the fact that heated objects re-radiate heat.
3. Company's specialists have created equipment with less materials consumption that reduces the price. Moreover the heat irradiation is better if compared with competitor's products.
4. The company is ready to offer its partners all range of services including equipment selection, preparation of a feasibility study, partner's personnel training, mounting supervision services, equipment rent, etc.
The partners sought: small, medium or large organizations and enterprises:
1. Construction firms. The sphere of operation: construction. A potential partner’s role is: to buy and represent the company’s equipment and use it in construction.
2. Wholesalers. The sphere of operation: equipment trade. A potential partner’s role is to represent the company’s equipment.
3. Any owners of high building. The partners’ role is to make use of the company’s installation services.