These are the details for the profile Romanian travel agency specialised in agro-tourism in the Danube Delta seeks partners for inbound tourism and incoming services..
If you would like more information about the profile please click Request More
Information. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
Romanian travel agency specialised in agro-tourism in the Danube Delta provides services in rural tourism focused on the interaction with the socio-natural environment, i.e. fishing, boating, unique flora and fauna exploration, trails, adventure, educational programmes for children, local cultural events, traditional Romanian farming and Danubian cuisine experiences. The agency is looking for travel operators with whom to collaborate on the axis ‘inbound tourism’ in the Danube Delta, Romania.
• For 25 years present on the internal and external tourism market and having reached the standard of excellence in the tourism industry, the company is number one in the South-Western Region of Romania.
• The company’s presence both on the internal and external tourism market is highlighted by its involvement in European funded projects that have led to the emergence of a new concept of local development, i.e. ‘integrated tourism’ in the Southern and Northern Regions of the Danube. Partnership involved collaboration with Bulgarian companies.
• The Romanian travel agency is member of the National Association of Tourism Agencies, the Association for Ecologic Rural and Cultural Tourism in Oltenia and the Oltenia Tourism Association. The agency owns various trophies and excellence awards in the companies’ top organised by the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of County Dolj, on behalf of the Ministry of Tourism.
• The agency manages contracts with major tour operators in the world, hotels and hostels, event centres and a series of further tourism services related to areas of interest (e.g. inbound tourism and incoming services).
• Top priority is placed on the guarantee of the most advantageous tour packages and the quality of all services provided. Services offered by the travel agency have been requested by internationally renowned companies, as well as by a series of public institutions. The agency’s portfolio includes over 85,000 satisfied clients who have enjoyed unparalleled holiday experiences and memories.
• The agency organised in 2009, along with other prestigious companies the Rescue Dog World Championship. Delegates’ appreciations from countries such as Spain, Hungary, Japan, Switzerland, Austria, and Slovenia with regard to services provided by the travel agency enjoyed worldwide popularity through television channels. As recognition of the quality of its offered services, the company organised in 2013 the 14th Symposium of the International Rescue Dog Organisation.
• The Company also organised the ‘Forum of the Association of Communes of Romania’ at the Palace of the Parliament, with the participation of the Prime Minister of Romania, the Minister of Administration and Internal Affairs, and counterparts from similar European bodies.
• The agency equally organises continuing education courses in the country and abroad, as well as with other similar institutions.
The company is interested in collaborating with travel agencies across Europe and beyond on inbound tourism and incoming services.
The company offers clients customised tour packages, thus providing them with the chance to experience agro-tourism through direct contact with the socio-cultural and natural environment of the Danube Delta – UNESCO World Heritage Centre. Customising tour packages does not solely imply adapting them to clients’ needs, desires and expectations. Essentially important in designing each package is the balanced, harmonious combination between the two fundamental axes, i.e. agro- and ecotourism. Clients enjoy the experience of the authentic rural lifestyle and rediscover natural environments as explorers of the Danube Delta Biosphere Reservation. Special attention is paid to children whom the company offers customised packages via which they playfully and educationally discover and explore the rural environment and the wealth of the natural surroundings. Tour offers in the Delta are at clients’ disposal both during the hot season, as well as during the cold season. Cultural and entertaining programmes are thus adapted so as to fit season peculiarities.
The travel agency has 25 years experience on the internal and external tourism market. Proof of the company’s longevity and reinventing capability is furnished by prestigious awards and trophies obtained so far.
The company is looking for travel agencies specialised in promoting incoming services and developing customised tour packages for inbound tourism.