These are the details for the profile Distributor sought for air motors or pneumatic motors .
If you would like more information about the profile please click Request More
Information. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
A Dutch company designs, produces, sells and revises high quality air motors according ISO 9001. With the ATEX certificate the products may be used in explosion hazardous environments like the oil & gas industry, ship building and underground mining but also in the more delicate applications like the food industry or medical applications. For extending the distribution network, the company is looking for new business contacts interested in a distribution services agreement for pneumatic drives.
The company is founded in 1986 and designs, produces, sells and revises air motors, high pressure pumps, test systems, gas boosters and air amplifiers. The company has become a world leading manufacturer of these products.
The company is certified according to ISO 9001 and obtained ATEX (European Standard for Explosion Proof Equipment) certificates for all their air motors, gearboxes and pumps. With the ATEX certificate the products may be used in explosion hazardous environments like the oil & gas industry, ship building and underground mining. But also in the more delicate applications like the food industry. Even in medical applications, like MRI scanners, a special non-magnetic air motor is used.
The company designs, produces and supplies complete pneumatic drives, including the air preparation, valves, air motors, gearboxes and if needed brakes. Solutions are selected from their standard range of motors or can be custom build.
Complete range of air motors: 0,1 kW up to 23 kW.
• Compact vane motors : 0,1 kW to 1 kW
• Compact piston air motors: 0,1 kW to 0,6 kW
• Vane air motors: 0,4 kW to 10 kW
• Piston air motors: 1 kW to 23 kW
• Pneumatic valves for the air motors
• Air preparation for air motors
• Pneumatic brakes for air motors
• Air motors with gearbox and valves: 0,1 kW to 23 kW
The pneumatic drives are sold world-wide by 30 distributers. For extending the distribution network, the company is looking for a distributor in certain countries to represent their products locally. Especially in the Baltic states the company is looking for new business contacts interested in a distribution services agreement for pneumatic drives.
The main adventages are:
- For every situation and application complete pneumatic drives can be delivered. This includes pneumatic valves, gearboxes and pneumatic brakes.
- Short delivery times due to a stock that is sufficient to fulfil the need for quick air motor demands.
- High customization due to in-house production. Customers can come up with unique specifications and new products are being designed and tested at the workshop.
- Quickly responding customers or potential customers questions.
- High overall quality: ISO 9001 and ATEX certifications for all the air motors and gearboxes. Delivery is possible with ATEX II cat. 2 G&D T5 and ATEX I M2 (Mining).
There is a general outline of the distributor sought. But candidates with different profiles that are active in other markets are strongly invited for their reaction.
The company is looking for a trade-company
- with clients in the oil and gas, mining, quarry, automotive and chemical industry
- that sometimes also produce their own products that are needed in this industry
- with 3-50 employees
- that has experience in a combination of hydraulic, pneumatic and drive systems
- that is prepared for stock keeping of the products after some time the business has started (after 12 months)
- that is middle or high educated of mechanical engineering; this is needed to understand the products and also to be able to sell the products
Customers for air motors are often OEM and service companies.
OEM uses the motors to complete their products. The service companies service the complete system and buy spare parts.
The end users are the companies that in explosive or hazardous environments. Mining, oil and gas production, car plants (paint preparation), chemical industry
certification ATEX II cat. 2 G&D T5 and ATEX I M2 (Mining).