These are the details for the profile A Portuguese textile company is offering its services to produce adult and children’s garments under manufacturing agreements..
If you would like more information about the profile please click Request More
Information. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
The Portuguese company operating in the manufacture of adult and children’s clothing, such as t-shirts, sweats, hoodies, leggins, skirts, dresses, trousers, baby’s clothing and others, is looking to work for different types of brands in order to diversify it’s market range. The company already works with several Portuguese brands and some foreign brands, but wishes to develop its business and approach new European markets, under manufacturing agreements.
The Portuguese clothing manufacturer proposes to work with all sorts of brands for adults and children. The company is able to produce different products such as t-shirts, sweats, hoodies, leggins, skirts, dresses, trousers, baby’s clothing and other, being specialized mainly in children’s clothes from new born till 14/16 years. It works with good quality raw materials encompassing cotton, polyester, lycra, american and italian plush, viscose, scuba, among others and it also can provide complements of embroidery, sublimation and stamp.
Working mostly for Portuguese brands, the company is interested in expanding its clients network abroad, so it’s looking for manufacturing agreements with foreign companies acting in the textile/fashion sector, willing to develop and produce their collections in Portugal, in view of a very competitive price.
- Considerable experience in the production of children’s wear.
- The company has a good network of raw material’s suppliers, which allows offering the best quality and diversity of products.
- In the context of a new brand, the company offers full confidentiality about the products and also a detailed analysis of each product.
- Despite being a recently created company, it benefits from the long experience of its management and its employees.
- The company is looking to build a relationship based on the efficiency and costing, maintaining the quality of the final product. It is able to produce small quantities initially (approx. 50 units each style and colour) expecting to increase the quantities in followed orders.
The company is looking for foreign companies acting in the textile/fashion sector, with private label, interested in producing their collections for adults or children in Portugal, based on manufacturing agreement.