If you would like more information about the profile please click
. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
The Polish company from the Lower Silesia region is an expert in production, distribution, installation and design of high quality external lightning protection systems. The firm is a leader on the Polish market and has over 20 years’ experience in this field.
The company is looking forward to expand their export activities, seeking new partners in Europe but also worldwide, based mainly on distribution services agreements.
The company was established in 1998 in Wroclaw, Poland. Its area of expertise are manufacturing process and design of lightning protection systems. The effective commercial policy, high manufacturing and service standards as well as the choice of best staff made possible to grow dynamically and become polish market leader in this sector. Equipment is distributed via best wholesalers and distributors.
Product range is split into below product groups:
• Connectors and clamps
• Tapes, wires and down conductors
• Earthing rods and earthing components
• Interception masts and spires
• High voltage cable system
• Products available in different material options such as: galvanized, hot deep galvanized, stainless steel, copper, aluminium
• High voltage cable tested at certified lab for 100 Ka 10/350 qs
Apart of production itself the company provides design services and assembly services if required. Products comply with lightning protection standards and norms such as: PN – EN 62305 and PN -EN 62561.
The company has wide portfolio of prestigious objects and investments had been protected by company system such as:
• Stadiums for Euro 2012 in Poland and World Cup 2018 in Russia
• Factory plants of: LG, Wago, 3M, Volvo, Brembo, Cargill
• Siemens offshore wind turbines at North Sea
• Microsoft data centre in Dublin
• Wrocław airport
SME operates on international markets delivering successful project for companies from Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Turkey, UK and Ireland.
The company is willing to expand to other countries and regions and is looking for new international partnerships. The international cooperation is envisaged via distribution agreements and oriented at long term cooperation. Countries of special (but not limited to) interests: Germany, Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Balkan region and Greece.
• Over 20 years’ experience in this field, leader of Polish market;
• Proven and certified products, accordingly to EU regulations and standards such as: PN – EN 62305 and PN -EN 62561;
• Complex lightning protection system with high technical performance and competitive prices;
• Complete set of external lightning protection and earthing systems for different types of buildings, industrial and non-industrial objects and facilities;
• Technical service and advise on a daily basis, provided by skilled lightning protection engineers;
• Custom service of lightning protection system accordingly to provided documentation;
• Designing cad application software available free of charge for end users and designers;
• Innovative High Voltage Cable System to protect more demanding objects and facilities;
• Wide range of air terminals, spires including high masts constructions to protect highly risked explosive zones.
Company is looking for cooperation based on distribution agreements. Also possible cooperation with manufacturers of LPS. Long-term cooperation is preferred.
Ideal partners would be companies dealing, selling but also producing lightning protection equipment, electrical materials, wires and fixtures, wanting to expand their portfolio with new and innovative products. They would act as distributors of the products offered by the company.
Additionally companies from field of civil and industrial engineering, construction companies, house holding industry and other similar industries, companies active in the energy sector, traders of construction materials, are also considered as potential partners.
Certification standards and norms:
Quality management certificate ISO 9001:2008
IEC 62305-1 Lightning protection system – Section 1. General requirements – V 2011
IEC 62305-2 Risk management – VII 2012
IEC 62305-3 Physical damage to buildings and life threat – V 2011
IEC 62305-4 Electrical and electronic devices in buildings – V 2011
EN ISO 2081 Metallic and other inorganic coatings -- Electroplated coatings of zinc with supplementary treatments on iron or steel
EN ISO 1461:2009 Hot dip galvanized coatings on fabricated iron and steel articles. Specifications and test methods
EN 50164-1:2010 Elements of the lighting conductor device (LPC) – Part 1: Requirements for connecting elements (PN-EN 62561 – 1:2012)
EN 50164-2:2010 Elements of the lighting conductor device (LPSC) – Part 2: Requirements for conductors and termination rods (PN-EN 62561-2:2012)
EN 50164-4:2009 Elements of the lighting conductor device (LPCS) Part 4 – Requirements for electric wire fastening elements (PN-EN 62561-4:2011)
EN 50164-5:2009 Elements of the lighting conductor device (LPCS) – Part 5: Requirements for grounding control joint casing and their seals (PN-EN 62561-5:2011)
EN 50522:2010 Earthing of Power Installations Exceeding 1 Kv A.C.