These are the details for the profile UK artisan food producer seeks gourmet, fine food distributors for luxury range of condiments and preserves.
If you would like more information about the profile please click Request More
Information. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
A small UK company dedicated to producing premium foods through traditional handmade methods seeks a distributor with experience of gourmet foods to increase international sales of its high quality, artisan range of preserves, jellies, mustards and sauces.
A small UK South West company produces high quality, refined condiments using primarily locally sourced premium ingredients.
The full range of condiments include savoury jellies, mustards and sauces to accompany meats,cheeses and breads. The sweet preserves and jams will compliment fresh breads and pastries.
All condiments are prepared in small batches using traditional old fashioned open pan methods to create products with a superior quality, intense, distinct and rich flavour.
Currently supplying to a leading high end internationally recognised department store, farm shops and delicatessens these traditional British fine food products are well placed to attract international interest and generate significant sales.
The UK company is looking to expand internationally and is seeking distributors with recognised experience of working with fine foods and gourmet products.
- Handcrafted products using traditional open pan methods
- Unique and innovative combinations with distinct, fine quality ingredients provide enhanced complimentary flavour to meats, cheese and breads.
Example of original ingredients used:
• Mustards - Wasabi, British beer, champagne and tarragon
• Savoury jellies - black fruits, black grape and cardamon, white grape and lemon thyme
• Sauces - West Country cider made with scrumpy apple, cranberry and cognac
• Preserves - raspberry and earl grey tea, champagne and strawberries,stem ginger and lemon curd.
The UK company holds Grade A British Retail Consortium (BRC) global standards food certification guaranteeing food is produced to the highest safety, quality and operational standards and provides assurance to the end consumer.
British awards include winner of the Best Condiments and Best Preserves in the regional Good Food Awards. Results are pending for the Guild of Fine Food Great Taste Awards.
The UK company is committed to developing the product range, has a strong brand and elegant packaging.
Partners will be industrial partners, from SME's to large retailers.
Ideally the distributor will have experience of working in local fine, gourmet food markets
The partner's role will be to:
- Identify and contact potential customers through a variety of sources with a view to supplying products on a long term basis.
- Liaise between our office and the client on pricing, supply of samples and taking orders.
- Supplying advice on rules and regulations relevant to shipping into the relevant country.