If you would like more information about the profile please click
. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
A German company has developed an innovative process to degrease industrial surfaces.They hold patents for Europe, USA, Japan and China. The technology has already accessed markets and proved fully functional.
Current technologies are quite complex, expensive and solvent based. The offered solution has almost no environmental impact due to:
- liquid-free cleaning
- no chemical additives
- lower operation costs
Partners are sought for license agreement.
The German company has developed a patented technology to degrease especially metal and non-metal surfaces replacing conventional methods (watery-alkaline as well as technologies based on hydrocarbons).
Degreasing of various surfaces made of steel, stainless steel, aluminium and plastics is possible by adsorption/physisorption of grease with a mineral powder. No liquids need to be deployed.
The powder is re-used in a cycle with continuous entry and output which can be adjusted based on individual needs.
The company is looking for partners interested in a license Agreement. The cooperation sought would entail also training if required.
- in comparison to conventional methods operational costs with regard to energy and water consumption can be reduced up to 90%
- remarkable space saving within industrial deployment
- the technology is ideal for in-line cleaning processes as it reduces dependency on several items hence production is a lot less interrupted
- The quality of treated surfaces is a lot better even though handling time is shorter in comparsion to conventional methods
- applied components (basaed on minterals) are no risk to either health or environment (bio-degradable)
A license agreement represents a possible cooperation scheme.
License agreement would include training on deployment of technology