These are the details for the profile Italian company selling gourmet products abroad is looking for agents, distributors and buyers for the European market.
If you would like more information about the profile please click Request More
Information. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
The company, located in central Italy, markets high quality food and wine products, offering to foreign customers the best Italian gourmet products. The company wants to expand its business into new markets, it is therefore looking for European agents, distributors and buyers.
The company, located in central Italy, was established in 2014 and supports small and medium enterprises to sell their products (made in Italy agrofood) abroad. The firm offers a wide range of typical products of central Italy and is looking for distributors and agents with experience on their own foreign markets, able to promote and sell its products in the Ho.Re.Ca branch and in shops specializing in gourmet and/or organic products.
Some of the products that the company already sells abroad are:
- autochthon wines of central Italy (red, rosé and white), some of which are aged in French oak barrels and some have the organic certification;
- dry and fresh pasta in a large variety of formats (eg. spaghetti, rigatoni, tortellini, ravioli, etc.), also bronze drawn;
- cheese varieties made with sheep and cow milk, entirely produced in the same farms where the animals were bred;
- cold cuts - classics ones like ham but also regional delicacies such as brawn and ventricina (typical salami made with spiced pork meat);
- honey derived from apiaries positioned in the mountains, inside a National Park, organic honey included;
- handcrafted jam, produced in the most varied tastes, from classic ones like apricot to the most refined such as figs and grapes;
- extra virgin olive oil produced only with local olives, guaranteeing the quality of the finished product, that can also be flavored with lemon and chilly, to offer the foreign customer an even more exclusivist product;
- tomato paste and sott'olii, traditional vegetables preserved in oil (peppers, zucchini, pumpkin and garlic flowers) made with raw materials from small productions and respecting the natural life cycle of the vegetables;
- cooked must, a typical dressing processed through the slow cooking of black grapes must until obtaining a particular texture and sweetness and eliminating the alcohol. Excellent when used as topping for sweets, sauce on dry cheeses, as sweetener (substitute for honey) and as salad dressing (vinegar substitute).
All products are made according to the latest innovations without abandoning the tradition by giving full attention to raw materials, hand processing and without adding preservatives and food coloring, in order to guarantee quality.
The production comes from small family farms where farmers grow firsthand raw materials and breed top quality animals.
The paste is bronze drawn and guarantees the proper porosity to the finished product.
The wines come from small vineyards of central Italy and are produces with native regional grape varieties. Moreover, the entire production process is realised in-house. Many wines also have Organic Certification and meet the European standards, namely IGT (describes wine from a specific region of Italy), DOC (designation of origin) and DOCG (Controlled and Guaranteed Origin Denomination).
The tomato sauce is made with the SAAB. CRA. variety (also known as Pera d’Abruzzo) whose seed is delivered only to a few companies, members of the Consortium which guarantees the origin.
The packaging can be modified according to the needs of the foreign market.
Product packaging recalls Italy and the company uses marketing tools to facilitate sales on the overseas market.
The company offers for the foreign market an innovative packaging, called gourmet kit, consisting of a package of pasta and a sauce/dressing to attract consumers and make them familiarize with the product, as well as to ensure the quality of the dish cooked using both excellent quality pasta and sauce.
All products are rigorously hand processed to ensure the quality of the finished product and in respect with the natural cycle of the raw materials.
The Italian company has already started negotiations in Belgium with small specialty shops and had great success among foreign customers.
The partner sought is a distributor, reseller or an agent that among its customers has specialty and gourmet shop or works in the Ho.Re.Ca field and wants to undertake with the company a long term commercial relationship providing sales support and collaboration in the marketing strategies, like participation in food events.
The potential partner is preferably a buyer that has already had several years of experience in marketing food products.