These are the details for the profile Distributors sought for gardening, landscape and green space maintenance equipment.
If you would like more information about the profile please click Request More
Information. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
French company specialized in the design, manufacture and sales of grounds maintenance equipment is looking for distributors.
Holding a leadership position in the domestic market, the company offers a comprehensive range of machinery and equipment intended for gardening, horticulture and all sorts of greenspace maintenance: landscape works, golf courses, sports fields, parks, estates and sites.
This French company designs and manufactures quality machinery and equipment for the grounds maintenance industry
They offer a wide, comprehensive range of products aimed at gardening, landscape works, and greenkeeping:
- Small tractors (up to 50 horse power), quad bikes, side by side vehicles, trailers
- Lawn rollers and mowers (ride-on, tractor-mounted and pedestrian), rotary tillers
- Sprinklers, sprayers, spreaders
- Motor hoes, aerators
Their equipment is intended for sports fields, golf courses, public and private gardens and parks, botanic gardens etc.
Accordingly, their target customers are grounds and park departments within local authorities, landscape contractors, sports clubs, housing associations, private individuals etc.
With a 30-year experience as one of the major suppliers in their market segment in France, the company is now seeking to expand their sales abroad.
To that end, they are looking for distribution partners in Europe and beyond (except for Belgium and Romania where they have already identified and work with exclusive distributors).
- Excellent brand image and sales record in the domestic market, one of the leader players in their field, with more than 1 500 active distribution outlets all over France
- Comprehensive product range to meet the needs of the green space maintenance industry
- Efficient stock management and logistics for fast delivery
- Quality, solid products with smart finishing, good value for money
- Possibility for the right partners to be granted exclusive distribution rights
The company is looking for distributors.
Potential partners should have an existing client portfolio or the experience and right contacts allowing them to reach the following target markets:
- Housing associations / Public and private gardens
- Grounds and parks departments within local authorities (e.g municipalities)
- Grounds maintenance contractors / landscape contractors
- Sports clubs / golf courses
- Greenkeeping departments at schools and universities
They will be expected to build the suitable market and communication strategy to achieve the best possible sales results. This includes translating information material and technical documentation in their language and defining the appropriate pricing policy for their domestic market.
In exchange, the French company is willing to grant exlusive distribution rights and offer interesting profit margins.