These are the details for the profile A German company which has developed a unique hybrid energy management system allowing to store und use regenerative energy is looking for distribution partners able to provide assistance in plant engineering.
If you would like more information about the profile please click Request More
Information. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
A German company has developed a unique hybrid energy management system. It allows to store und use mixed regenerative energy, offering the best energy supply system adapted to one’s use. It is looking for distribution partners in different European countries as well as Brazil and Chile. The partners are expected to provide assistance in plant engineering.
The German small enterprise is the subsidiary company of a Swiss innovative technology company specializing in energy and environment technologies.
The German company was established in 2016 whereas the Swiss company already has a 40-year-experience in the development and construction of furnaces, gas systems, oil systems, heating and steam boilers as well as water technology, control and control technology.
The German company specialises in the planning and creation of complex energy solutions. It has been established in order to assemble the regenerative energy systems and distribute them worldwide.
The company’s solutions offer the combination of the regenerative energy systems which are already on the market with its self-developed control modules. It can thus offer private users as well as industry buildings the best energy supply systems adapted to their use.
The product range of the regenerative energy systems manufactured by the company includes:
- Heat pumps (in all versions and applications: air - water, water - water and brine - water) as well as heat recovery units e.g. for bakeries, hotels, meat shops, petrol stations, in refrigeration.
- Solar thermal systems: horizontal collectors, vacuum tube solar collectors, thermodynamic solar systems (do not need direct solar radiation, use ambient heat in order to produce energy, can be used for cooling), hybrid solar panels.
- Photovoltaic systems e.g. for the production of electricity, heat, hot water.
The control modules developed by the company can be combined with any system of energy generation and storage.
- One module offers the possibility of energy storage for hot water und heating used in its own building. It is fixed on the domestic hot water heat pump. It assures fresh water and prevents from legionella.
- Another module offers the possibility to store solar electricity in order to use it oneself for heating and electric devices also when the sun is not shining.
- With the third control module energy sources can be mixed for self-consumption: photothermic, photovoltaic, exhaust heat from air conditioning systems, district heating, exhaust heat from processing facilities, biogas plants etc
The company is looking for distribution agreements with retailers experienced in the regenerative energy sector. It expects from the cooperation to open up new markets and increase the awareness level of the products in Europe and South-America.
- The company attaches high importance in having the supply parts “made in Europa”.
- The competitor products allow the immediate use of the energy. The products of the German company offer sophisticated energy management allowing the use of the most advantageous energy source available. Surplus energy is then stored thanks to the control modules.
- The concurrence builds single products whereas the products of the German company can communicate with each other. No other company offers this at the moment.
- The products require relatively low investment needs but offer high savings opportunity.
The partners sought can be companies, trade intermediaries, distributors, sales persons etc.
They are expected to distribute the products in their markets. They should be able to provide assistance in plant engineering and have a good network of wholesalers specialised in installation of solar eneryg devices (or clients directly) in their country.
Potential partners could also be companies active in the distribution of regenerative energy systems (heat pumps, solar thermal sysems, photovoltaic systems etc.)