These are the details for the profile Agents and distributors required for PVC finishing accessories.
If you would like more information about the profile please click Request More
Information. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
A company from Western Poland specialised in manufacturing of PVC finishing accessories (skirting boards, worktop profiles, furniture edges, shower cabin profiles, refrigeration seals and floor underlays) is looking for agents and distributors.
The company from Western Poland is a leading manufacturer of PVC (polivinyl chloride) finishing products in Europe. The company’s core products are skirting boards, worktop profiles, furniture edges, shower cabin profiles, refrigeration seals and floor underlays. The company is trying to constantly develop by introducing new products to the market but also by implementing innovative manufacturing process. The products are made of carefully selected high quality materials which ensures their quality and durability.
The company is already present in such countries as Poland, Russia, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Belarus, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Moldova, Azerbaijan, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria Greece, Germany, Uzbekistan or Georgia. Nevertheless, the company wants to develop and gain more clients and customers worldwide, therefore, it is looking for agents and distributors of their products. Potential partners of the company’s interest could be individual distributors or agents but also wholesalers of PVC finishing products. The partner will be responsible for actions concerning promotion, distribution and building a sales net of the offered products. The potential partner must be active (or be experienced) in the same branch as the company.
The company was established twenty years ago and has been strengthening its market position every year.
The top quality of the products is obtained due to the outstanding management as well as highly qualified employees and a team of specialists.
The company’s dynamic development is, among others, due to skilful implementation of the European Union Structural Funds. The Mixing Plant has been modernized, a high-tech laboratory has been set up and an ongoing quality control of the manufactured products is being pursued. The top quality products are manufactured using the modernized production facilities.
Meeting the rising numbers of the customers halfway and willing to rise to their requirements, the company launches new types of boards and finishing accessories.
Timely deliveries and constant enhancement of the quality of the offer guarantee customer satisfaction. This is confirmed, among others, by the PN-EN ISO 9001:2001 Quality Management System Certificate issued by TUV CERT TUV Turingen e.V in the scope of designing and manufacturing of plastic articles.
Soft PVC boards are produced according to the requirements of the Polish Standard PN-81/B-89002, whereas the PVC foam and hard PVC skirting boards – according to the Technical Approval of the Building Research Institute in Warsaw (AT-15-4651/2004).
In connection with modernization of the manufacturing processes, global lead consumption has been reduced, thus contributing significantly to environmental improvement. Application of calcium-zinc stabilizers is a high-tech, environmentally friendly method.
The company is looking for partners interested in the company's offered products and expects reliability and long-term co-operation. Potential partners of the company’s interest could be individual distributors or agents but also wholesalers of PVC finishing products. From trade intermediaries, the company expects a co-operation with regard to promotion, distribution and building a sales net of the offered products. The potential partner must be active (or be experienced) in the same branch as the company. The partner's tasks will be to sell the company's products on his market (or provide the customers to the company).
The company is one of the largest European manufacturers of PVC finishing products. The core products of the company are:
A) various types of skirting boards, e.g.:
- wood collection skirting boards with the highest-class veneer - perfectly reflecting the structure of the wood,
- metalized skirting boards offered are o a unique design - it is not available with any other skirting board,
- high skirting boards made of the best quality expanded PVC foam. Due to the material used they are 100% water resistant, more durable and much more flexible than traditional MDF skirting boards, they can be painted with any given colour to match or contrast the colours of the walls and floors. It is also available in a white, varnished version for customers desiring a pure form and classic elegance. This skirting board is available in two heights – 80 and 120 mm – and it can become, unlike classic skirting boards, an entirely new accent in the interior decor.
B) various types of worktop profiles, e.g.:
- kitchen kickboard seal is intended for protecting plinths made of furniture board or wood,
- a universal product which can be applied where it is necessary to mask the imperfections in right angle connections of surfaces. The waterproof and antibacterial seal is particularly useful for the connection of worktops and wall surface. Thanks to its colour range it can be applied for any surface achieving an aesthetic and functional effect,
- an innovative kitchen kickboard designed as a system of perfectly fitting elements. It features a flexible, elastic corner, which enables connecting the plinth at any angle,
- worktop profile is elegant finishing of the kitchen worktop. Its design facilitates easy installation and perfect adherence to both the worktop and wall. Decorative foil of the edging top covers also its soft edges.
C) furniture edges are made of the highest quality PVC, they are used for aesthetic finishing of laminated boards.
D) shower cabin profiles.
E) refrigeration seals.
F) floor underlays.