These are the details for the profile Polish producer of traditional pasta is looking for distributors in Europe.
If you would like more information about the profile please click Request More
Information. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
A company from Poland specialized in the production of pasta according to traditional home recipes is looking for distribution agreement with partners from Europe.
Polish small company, established in 1993, is the producer of Home-Made Pasta and Home-Made Egg Pasta. The products are created on the basis of old Polish traditional recipes with the use of regional products from the exceptionally clean Warmia region. Pasta is produced in high-temperature technology using modern, innovative equipment which ensures high quality.
All products are available in several shapes (e.g. vermicelli, short strips, macaroni, nests, spirals) and in several possible packages (from 0,25 kg to 10 kg).
Products of the company are already available abroad. Now the company would like to expand their market and gain new clients by establishing distrubution agreements with partners from the EU.
- 20 years of experience in production connected with the development of new products;
- using local products and traditional recipes for production;
- adopted the Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point System, which assures the quality and healthful safety of the products;
- adopted Standards of the British Retail Consortium, which helped to enter the EU market and to extend the number of the customers.
- very engaged in CSR activity and many local events.
The company is interested in distribution agreement with: wholesalers, shops, food stores from European countries.