These are the details for the profile Manufacturing company working as a metal parts producer for the automotive and metal industries is offering subcontracting services.
If you would like more information about the profile please click Request More
Information. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
The Romanian company designs, produces and sells automobile sub-assemblies and auto parts for off-road and city automobiles, spare parts for automobiles, wire products, electro-technical products and other metal products. Its vision is to become leader in the production of metal parts for automotive and metal industries and to promote a sustainable economic model which can be followed.The company is offering subcontracting and manufacturing services.
The Romanian company’s history began in 1948, when it was founded as a tinsmith and knife production workshop, with 12 workers. Even though the company experienced numerous changes, the main object of activity remained metallurgy as a source of competitive advantage. The company has a wide range of high-performance equipment and machines, doubled by a team of talented engineers who make sure that the products meet the clients’ expectations. The quality management system is certified.
The company owns:
- laser cutting
- an electrostatic painting line (the spraying is performed with automatic cyclone dust separation pistols)
- robot welding: using well-known robots (Kuka, Fanuc)
- Computer Numerical Control bending (high precision bending on several planes – 3D for lengths of up to 4000 mm)
- machining (multiple conventional milling machines used for production) and Computer Numerical Control milling
- stamping (mechanical and hydraulic presses) automatic
- control gauges and tooling (conventional milling machines, coordinate drilling machines, electro-erosion machines)
- welded assemblies - manufacturing unique, small and high series.
On customer’s demand, the company can manufacture small or large series metallic assemblies.
The main served markets: automotive and metal. The company is offering subcontract and outsourced manufacturing.
The company is oriented towards efficiency and continuous improvement and aims at always maintaining high levels of quality and competitiveness. It continuously invest in new technologies and in raising the awareness of its personnel.
Another advantage is the cooperation with important international companies from the automotive industry.
The surface of 46,558 sqm (built-on surface = 17,381 sqm) and the 2 production workshops represent the main advantages; also, the company has its own tool shed workshop and a mechanical-energetical workshop.
The company is searching for manufacturing companies that need outsourced precision Computer Numerical Control manufacturing services or manufacturing of certain auto components under subcontract.