These are the details for the profile Solution for Integrated Healthcare IT needs/ Health Care Information Management Systems.
If you would like more information about the profile please click Request More
Information. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
An Italian company, leader in ICT solution for healthcare information systems, web applications and e- government solutions for government agencies, has developed an innovative software able to satisfy all the organizational and medical care needs of neonatology wards, managing patient’s entire care pathway. The software can assess efficiency, audit and evaluate care activities and specialized care protocols. The company seeks commercial agreements.
The software, offered for commercial agency agreements, is the practical solution able to satisfy all the organizational and medical care needs of neonatology wards. It automates processes of medical treatment, assistance and information exchange between different operators of the medical and nursing team and between these ones and the families of newborn babies.
It provides assistance and care for women, mother and child managing patient’s entire care pathway: admission note, problem list, clinical diary, therapy prescription and controlled administration, nursing data, collection of bio-medical equipment data, discharge note, ambulatorial care and follow-up.
It takes care of administrative tasks in each division: discharge note, daily movements, monthly stays, letters and certificates, electronic signature, paperless management of patient data. Granting doctors the ability to plan and check care activities, it allows to assess efficiency in each division, to audit and evaluate care activities and organization of each division, to apply division-level guidelines and specialized care protocols.
The parent company is committed to design, develop and provide consultancy services and application solutions for healthcare information systems, information systems for corporate communication via Internet / Intranet (Knowkedge-Document Management), Web Applications, and E- Government Solutions for Government Agencies.
- Clinical Information System, easy to expand and open to integration with other information systems at hospital level and with clinical research networks at National and International level.
- Paperless, Problem Oriented Medical Record including medical and nursing data, compliant with Regional, National and International standards and certification procedure.
- Improved usage of human and technical resources through the reduction of clinical risk related to the process of handling medications.
- Incremental automation of processes, minimizing organization level impacts and optimizing workload in order to efficiently and effectively meet clinical, administrative and planning requirements.
- Integrated clinical picture, with automatic recording of life signals from bio-medical equipments directly into the patient’s file.
- Electronic signature.
- Communication with parents and pediatrician alike.
The partner should act as a commercial agent (reseller, installer, configurator and trainer) for our healthcare products. In the longer term, technical cooperation, aimed at developing new products targeted at local needs, could be also of interest.
The parent company is committed to design, develop and provide a consultancy services and application solutions for healthcare information systems, information systems for corporate communication via Internet / Intranet (Knowkedge-Document Management), Web Applications, and E- Government Solutions for Government Agencies.
The partner should have access to many local companies, hospitals, research organisations, that are active in the healthcare sector.
Task to be performed by the partner sought: act as a commercial agent for the software and other products. In the longer term, could be also of interest technical cooperation, aimed at development of products targeted at local needs.