If you would like more information about the profile please click
. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
A Russian developer of lighting devices is looking for partners to sign distribution services, a joint venture as well as license agreements for its range of lighting for aircraft, cars, industry and medical sector.
The company from Moscow established in 2017 specializes in the design, development and manufacture of lighting equipment for various industries such as avionics, automotive industry, healthcare and smart energy. It also provides corresponding services and further maintenance of its products.
The company is offering the following inventions:
1) low beam module with consistent illumination at close range,
2) high beam module providing a bright, centre-weighted distribution of light with no particular control of light,
3) fog lamp,
4) medical lighting,
5) helicopter lighting.
All the devices employ LEDs (light-emitting diodes) as light sources and are capable of forming complex light shapes. What is more, they can be embedded in various kinds of equipment.
The company is looking for foreign partners involved in the production or distribution of illuminating equipment to sign an agreement on mutually discussed terms. Under the license agreement, the company will provide its product(s) and grant the exclusive/non-exclusive right to use them as well as transfer necessary technical documentation. Under the distribution services agreement, the Russian company will supply the developed product(s) to the partner for subsequent sale. Under the joint venture agreement, the company will pool its resources in order to produce the developed equipment abroad. Its major contribution in the establishment of a joint venture will be the transfer of the patented manufactured process along with the provision of lighting equipment prototype(s). The company is also ready to accord its innovative capacities.
1. The replacement of the reflector allows reducing the weight, size and power consumption of a lighting apparatus. At the same time, it contributes to the increase of light transmittance up to 94%.
2. Due to the utilization of full reflection optics the equipment heating decreases, which enables to replace the metal parts of the body with plastic ones.
3. The opportunity to select the color temperature of the glow is envisaged.
4. The lighting equipment has a prolonged service life.
5. Postprocessing and polishing works are not required.
6. Easy scaling of production has been attained. As a consequence, the cost of optics manufacture is reduced.
Industrial prototypes of the products have already been constructed.
Type: SMEs, large companies.
Role: under the distribution services agreement, the partner must purchase the lighting equipment in order to distribute it further. Under the license agreement, the partner must pay a fee for using the product and/or the opportunity to sell it. Under the joint venture agreement, the partner must pool its resources to establish a new enterprise for producing the lighting devices.