These are the details for the profile Creative agency offers media production projects.
If you would like more information about the profile please click Request More
Information. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
This UK organisation is a creative media agency & school, home to several academies and a centre for excellence in visual effects. It offers services as a subcontractor for media production projects, co-productions or as a consortium partner for publicly funded projects.
This south west UK media provider & academic organisation has a world-class reputation for graduate and postgraduate courses, visual effects, motion capture, animation projects & collaborations, broadcast TV (including provision of studio facility) HD & Tricaster, video production (corporate), app development, web design, 3D and 2D game development, skills training courses, student placements, and academic research.
This organisation is home to several academies and a centre for excellence in visual effects. In 2012 was awarded the Queen’s Anniversary Prize for its outstanding contribution to computer animation.
This organisation offers its services as a subcontractor for media production projects, co-productions or as a consortium partner for publicly funded projects.
- The team have been successful in recent years in commercialising expertise, from which several delivery partners have won Oscars for major movie productions.
- They have delivered to such clients as ITV, The Mirror Group, JC Decaux, Samsung, Bluerubicon, Toyota, and Channel 4.
- They are also officially partnered with: The Institute of Practitioners in Advertising (IPA), Design and Art Direction (D&AD), The Institute of Direct and Digital Marketing (IDDM), European Association of Communication Agencies (EDCOM).
- This team has one of the strongest research profiles in the industry, and are active researchers and practitioners in some of the most fertile areas of industry practice such as social media strategy and analytics, behavioural economics, consumer culture and behaviour, communication management and evaluation.
- Alongside this research expertise, the staff base is built around industry experience and expertise. Many staff have come into academia after successful careers in marketing, advertising, TV and PR.
- The organisation can operate in multiple languages.
The school seeks to collaborate with production agencies to operate as a delivery partner, and/or public institutions such as galleries, museums, historical attractions, health centres, and church institutions. The school welcomes expressions of interest to provide services as a subcontractor, or as a consortium partner for publicly funded projects, or would like to cooperate for the reciprocal production of media projects.