These are the details for the profile A Turkish company from Antalya specialized in producing and also distributing various types of fruit, vegetable and flower seeds and fertilizers looks for trade intermediaries for its products from all partner countries.
If you would like more information about the profile please click Request More
Information. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
A Turkish SME from Antalya has expertise in production of seeds and fertilizers. It also acts as a distributor of seeds and fertilizers for foreign producers in Turkey in order to offer wide range of products to its clients. It looks for trade intermediaries, especially commercial agents and distributors for its products. Wholesale and transnational activity experiences are preferred. The potential partners can be from all partner countries.
The Turkish company based in Antalya is producing different types of vegetable, fruit and flower seeds and fertilizers. It is also the distributor of seeds and fertilizers of well-known foreign producers in Turkey. The company is from seeds and fertilizers sector and was established in 1992. The vegetable and fruit seeds vary according to the size, duration of ripen and shelf life of vegetables and fruits. The main products of the company are listed below:
- Vegetable seeds: 11 types of tomato, 9 types of pepper, 3 types of aubergine, 2 types of cucumber, 2 types of cabbage, 2 types of marrow and 2 types of lettuce seeds.
- Fruit seeds: 2 types of melon and watermelon seeds.
- Flower seeds: Celosia, cosmos, dianthus, marigold, pentas, petunia, vinca, zinnia, butterfly pea, daisy, hollyhock, impomea, sunflower, melampodium and gomphrena seeds.
- Fertilizers: Drip irrigation fertilizers, microelement fertilizers, organic fertilizers, fertilizers for leaves, fertilizers for root, fertilizers with amino acids, fertilizers with humic acid and salinity reducing fertilizers.
The company is already involved in transnational activities and wishes to widen its business network in all partner countries in order to export its products through new trade intermediaries. That’s why; the company offers commercial agency and distribution services agreements to companies (especially to wholesalers) in order to cooperate with them internationally and create sustainable business relations especially in the long run. The company searches for wholesalers that can sell the products produced by the company to their existing or potential customers. By means of these agreements, the company expects the potential partners to represent well the company in foreign markets in order to increase the customer portfolio reciprocally.
- 22 years of experience and expertise in domestic and international markets
- Wide business network through its distributors
- Wide range for products to offer to companies wishing to expand their product varieties in their domestic markets
- High quality vision and mission of respect of nature and environment
- High production and fast distribution capacity
- Cooperating with the company can help increase the market share of both parts and widen the range of their products in order to address new consumers within the markets to enlarge customer portfolio.
The company would like to establish solid business relations with reliable partners. Experience in transnational activities is preferred but it’s not a must. The potential partners should have wholesale experience in this field and also financial and logistical infrastructure.
Wholesaler companies in seed and fertilizer sector are the potential partners of the company in question because the company offers them commercial agent or distribution services agreements. The potential partners are expected to act as trade intermediaries in a foreign market for the company.
Field of activities: Trade (Buying/Selling)
Trans-National Co-Operation: Preferred but not a must.