If you would like more information about the profile please click
. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
A UK manufacturer of high precision gas measurement and analysis equipment is hoping to source new components and systems from other sectors that will be applicable for new products. Microwave and millimetre-wave systems are being sought that may lend themselves to gas analysis. Industry and academia are sought for technical co-operation, licensing, services or manufacturing agreement.
A UK manufacturer of high precision gas measurement and analysis equipment is working towards introducing new products in this field. For that purpose, they are looking for additional suppliers and technology developers.
Microwave technology has been established in several sectors but the current interest is to investigate their applicability for commercial gas spectroscopy applications. More detail follows under Technical Specification. The company is looking to connect with researchers, institutes and companies working in the area of microwaves. They are also particularly looking to engage with organisations with multiplexer and mixer technologies used in automotive applications that have an interest in licensing their mixer technology outside their existing automotive applications.
The type of co-operation could be technical co-operation or for more mature technologies, licensing, services or manufacturing agreement.
Interested parties are invited to provide a brief non-confidential description of the component or system that is ready or under development.
The following technology areas are of particular interest:
• Microwave and millimetre-wave systems (e.g. used for short range radar such as collision avoidance systems);
• Engineering of metamaterials for electromagnetic applications;
• Up-down mixer;
• Multiplexer and mixer technologies currently used in automotive applications;
• Innovative mixer design and development;
• Compact cone and horn design;
• Very low cost microwave systems;
• Reduced size microwave systems;
• Military technology that can be developed further;
• Microwave metrology (but not relating to communications/standards).
Type of partner sought: industry and academia
- Specific area of activity of the partner: microwave technology. Their current field of work need not be in gas analysis. Companies working in the automotive space are of particular interest.
- Task to be performed by the partner sought: industry and academia are invited to send non-confidential description of their solutions or components to meet the requirements, and their stage of development.