These are the details for the profile Greek engineering consultancy company, specialised in energy efficiency, renewable technologies and sustainable buildings, is looking for partners abroad..
If you would like more information about the profile please click Request More
Information. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
Greek engineering consultancy company, specialised in sustainable low-energy buildings' design and the design & installation of renewable energy systems, is looking for clients (building developers, architectural firms etc.) interested in designing and/or constructing sustainable building projects or renewable energy projects in Greece or in the EU. The company is willing to offer its services under subcontracting, services or outsourcing agreements.
The company was founded in Athens (Greece) in 2009, by a team of engineers specialised in sustainable buildings’ design and renewable technologies’ applications.
The company strives to provide its clients with high quality services and continuous support throughout every project, offering integrated and cost-effective engineering solutions, tailored to the project brief and client requirements.
The Greek company is active in the fields of:
• low-energy / sustainable buildings' design, using sophisticated and specialised environmental design software to carry out: façade analysis and passive design, natural ventilation studies, daylighting studies, shading / overshadowing analysis, dynamic thermal simulation, thermal comfort assessments, energy assessments, and air flow analysis
• feasibility studies for low-energy design solutions and the integration of renewable energy technologies in building developments; integrated assessments of architectural and building services design, optimising building energy performance and occupants’ comfort; comparative studies for engineering design options
• BREEAM (Building Research Establishment Environmental Assessment Method) pre-assessments, assessments and certification for a wide range of building types (offices, residential, retail, industrial, data centres, hotels etc.), having an in-depth experience in the use of this internationally recognised sustainability assessment methodology
• energy audits and energy assessments of domestic and non-domestic buildings
• issue of buildings’ energy performance certificates in line with the Greek Building Energy Regulations (KENAK)
• energy and sustainability assessments and reports for building developments, to comply with the energy / sustainability policies and targets of local/regional authorities
• developing sustainability and energy reduction strategies for building developments
• developing corporate sustainability and energy reduction policies for major clients
• feasibility studies, design and installation of a wide range of renewable energy technologies e.g. grid-connected PV (photovolatic) systems, off-grid PV systems, large solar PV parks, solar hot water systems, small wind turbines, geothermal applications
• design and installation of low-energy building solutions and controls, e.g. heat pumps, LED lighting, BMS (Building Management System) systems etc.
• design and installation of specialised energy and cost saving solutions for hotel buildings e.g. swimming pool heating etc.
The company's staff includes:
- accredited energy assessors (by the Hellenic ministry of reconstruction of production, environment & energy), certified to undertake energy audits and issue energy performance certificates for all building types in Greece
- Qualified BREEAM assessor (for the following schemes: international, offices, data centres, other buildings, eco-homes, code for sustainable homes) and BREEAM accredited professional (by the BRE, UK)
- Accredited electrical installer.
The company approaches all projects from a sustainability perspective and is able to recommend to clients the solutions that are most suited to their individual project needs, considering technical and financial feasibility.
The company is looking for clients (building developers, building portfolio managers, construction companies, architectural firms, real estate agents etc.), interested to develop, design and/or construct sustainable building projects or renewable energy projects in Greece or in the EU, or refurbish existing buildings improving their energy and environmental performance. The company is willing to offer its services under subcontracting, services or outsourcing agreements.
• Highly qualified staff, with strong academic background on civil & structural engineering, mechanical & electrical engineering, environmental / sustainable design, project management and over 14 years of professional experience in energy-efficiency, renewables and sustainable building projects.
• Extensive experience in working in an international multi-disciplinary environment.
• Use of a holistic sustainability approach in all projects, recommending to clients the most suitable and cost-effective solutions depending on the individual project needs.
• Extensive experience in low-energy/sustainable design of building projects; BREEAM (Building Research Establishment Environmental Assessment Method) assessments and certifications for a wider range of building types; feasibility studies, design and installation of energy-efficient systems and renewable technologies.
• Professional accreditations of the company's staff: accredited energy assessors, qualified BREEAM assessor, accredited electrical installer
• Over 14 years of participation in CPD (Continuing professional development) seminars and training in the fields of: energy-efficiency, renewable and low-carbon technologies, energy regulations and policies, energy auditing and certification of buildings, sustainable buildings.
• The company is member of the technical chamber of Greece, the Hellenic passive house institute and the Hellenic green building council.
Type of partner sought:
- building developers
- building portfolio managers
- construction companies
- architectural firms
- real estate agents etc.
Tasks to be performed by the partners:
- Develop, design and/or construct sustainable building projects or renewable energy projects in Greece or in the EU
- Refurbish existing buildings improving their energy and environmental performance.
Type of partnership considered:
- services agreement
- outsourcing agreement.