This Sector Group is the Network's centre of knowledge and expertise for sustainable construction.
More than 25 Network branches are pooling their knowledge on:
- Research & development
- Industry standards
- Good practice
Our aim is to help SMEs in the sector innovate and grow internationally.
We can help you:
- Find clients and co-operation partners for your products and processes
- Promote your innovative technologies
- Find innovative technological solutions for your product development
- Learn about EU programmes and apply for grants
- Join cooperative research projects at transnational level
- Find potential partners through technology-oriented brokerage events and company missions
- Access European initiatives, such as the European Construction Technology Platform (ECTP)
- Find out about sector-specific laws and regulations in other Network countries
- Give your feedback on European Union policies to EU policy makers
Get in touch
- Contact your regional representative to see how we can help you.
- If there is no Sector Group representative in your region, contact your local Enterprise Europe Network branch.
- For institutional collaboration requests, contact the Sector Group coordinator.