The Taiwan External Trade Development Council (TAITRA) will lead a trade mission to visit Bratislava where it will be co-hosting a business matchmaking event with Ivano-Frankivsk Chamber of Commerce and Industry, EEN The Ukrainian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (UA00558).
Schedule: 21st Oct., 2019
( Each meeting will be allotted 30 minutes max.)
The visiting Taiwanese delegates will present a wide range of products that include:
1. Machinery: slitter and shearing, spring making, wire bending, tube punching, gear pump, valve, CNC lathe, screw making, bender, hydroforming, plastic mold, air compressor, filter frame forming
2. Electronics: PCBs, 3D printer, miniature circuit breaker, solar powered LED lighting, RF/Microwave connector, curtain controller with RF technology, connector, wire
3. Metal & Hardware: fastener, screw, tool
4. Auto parts: car and truck spare parts, oil seal
5. Others: silicone rubber, adhesive tape, luggage, nylon fabric
This event will be an opportunity for Taiwanese and Ukrainian as well as European companies to meet and discuss business or technological partnerships between them.