- , PORTUGAL
- Host organisation
- Agência para a Competitividade e Inovação, I.P.
½-day “About Japan” Cross-cultural workshop in Lisbon
In cooperation with local EEN-partner, EEN-Japan is organizing a cross-cultural workshop to introduce European companies to the basic principles of Japanese business culture. The goal of the workshop is to prepare European companies for doing business with Japan.
Led by an expert consultant with coaching experience at all levels of corporate hierarchy from normal employees to top leadership, the workshops covers the following points:
- Japanese Business Etiquette
- General do & don’ts
- Communication with Japanese
- General differences in communication style (high context vs. low context)
- Common misunderstandings
- Gestures and body language
- Doing Business with Japanese
- Meetings & decision-making process
- Negotiating / project management