- Canary Islands, SPAIN
- Santa Cruz de Tenerife- Las Palmas de Gran Canaria
- Host organisation
- Instituto Tecnológico de Canarias
Workshops on Japanese Business Culture in the Canary Islands.
Santa Cruz de Tenerife, 24 Abril 2019 en la sede del Instituto Tecnológico de Canarias . Plaza de Sixto Machado ,3 . 38009 Santa Cruz de Tenerife
Las Palmas de Gran Canarias, 25 Abril 2019 en la sede de la Cámara de Gran Canaria. C/León y Castillo 24, 1º 35003 Las Palmas de Gran Canaria
In cooperation with local EEN-partner, EEN-Japan is organising a cross-cultural workshop to introduce European companies to the basic principles of Japanese business culture. The goal of the workshop is to prepare European companies for doing business with Japan.
Led by an expert consultant with coaching experience at all levels of corporate hierarchy from employees to top leadership, the workshops covers the following points:
- Japanese Business Etiquette
- General do & don’ts
- Communication with Japanese
- General differences in communication style (high context vs. low context)
- Common misunderstandings
- Doing Business with Japanese
- Meetings & decision-making process
- Negotiating / project management
This workshop is targeted at the SME clients of Enterprise Europe Network Canarian consortium.