- Banja Luka, BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA
- Save Mrkalja 16
- Host organisation
- REPUBLIC AGENCY FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISES
The workshop is aimed to the IT companies that are looking to internationalise their businesses. This highly interactive one-day workshop is designed for IT SMEs to focus their resources where they can be most successful internationally. The workshop topics will include:
1. Importance of the business model for the development of IT company (Adapting your business model for internationalisation);
2. The challenge of addressing international markets;
3. Internationalisation of IT companies through the support of EEN (EEN tools);
4. Available EU funds for the development of IT companies;
5. IMPROVE methodology and Horizon 2020 programme;
5. Your next steps
The workshop will include case studies of Republic of Srpska IT companies that have been successful and provide opportunities to share experiences and learn from others. The participants will have an opportunity to re/define their business models, using well proven EEN tools and draft a marketing plan to target buyers internationally.
Please note that number of participants are limited for this event and upon registration, an application form will be sent to you for completion.
During this workshop, you will also find out about upcoming opportunities for the IT SMEs such as Horizon 2020 and new programme Horizon Europe.
You will also have the opportunity to have a 1:1 session with our Business support team who can assist regarding identified business needs.
This event is open to both Republic of Srpska and foreign companies that may wish to register for this workshop.