The Portuguese National Innovation Agency, (ANI) through the Enterprise Europe Network, in collaboration with the International Iberian Nanotechnology Laboratory (INL), and the Health Cluster Portugal (HCP) are promoting a new matchmaking event to be held in Braga, on April 4th 2019.
The event will bring together around 100 participants from highly specialised medical and health companies from Portugal, Spain, Israel and other countries.
The Micro & Nano Technologies Sector Group will hold its first 2019 meeting and its members are expected to bring at least one company or organisation per member.
The Sector Group Healthcare is also invited to promote the event amongst its clients.
Participants will have the opportunity to meet bilaterally in pre-arranged 20 minutes talks in order to:
- Identify potential partners for R&D projects and technology transfer.
- Explore opportunities to expand business and to commercialise new products.
- Exchange best practices and knowledge on innovative healthcare services, policy and funding models and instruments.
This event will take place in the framework of the Portuguese Health Cluster's Innovation Conference: “From pipelines to market: accelerating innovation and creating value through public-private partnerships and procurement” with a keynote address from National Health Service (England, UK) and sessions dedicated to 3 themes:
• Innovation in tackling neurological diseases;
• Innovation in tackling oncological diseases;
• Innovation in tackling infectious diseases.
- Micro and Nanotechnology
- Medicine, Human Health
- Micro and Nanotechnology related to biological science.
In parallel, participants will be able to visit the Open Innovation Spot and Meet the Start-ups, Incubators, Accelerators & VC.
Technical visits of INL facilities and labs will also be organised during the afternoon.
On the final day, a joint meeting of the Micro & Nano sector group members is planned with the Spanish and Portuguese clusters and CeNTI – Centre of Nanotechnology and Smart Materials.
Participation at both the Conference and B2B is free of charge for the entities registering through the B2B online platform.