AEP – Associação Empresarial de Portugal | Chamber of Commerce and Industry through the Enterprise Europe Network, in collaboration with CITEVE – Technological Centre for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Portugal and Associação Selectiva Moda are promoting a new matchmaking event to be held in Porto, on 2nd April 2019, where science, technology, innovation and business meet together.
B2B@iTechStyle Summit 2019 is designed to stimulate all players from the fashion and textile industry to explore, learn, share and network with contact industry innovators, technology providers, researchers, clusters and other actors from the textile and clothing sector from across Europe.
The B2B will be running alongside the iTechStyle Summit 2019 – 3rd International Conference on Textile and Clothing, designed to install a dialogue between industries and academic organizations and addressed by leading voices from the industry and academy that will give expert insights on the latest trends, strategies, opportunities and challenges.
Last year, 720 participants from 21 countries and 4 continents attended the Summit and this year, the number is expected to grow.
For the 3rd year running, the conference will keep the highest standards of quality and, again, will bring people out of their daily business, making them think out of the box. This year, the event will embrace the following areas:
• Digitization and Dematerialization of Textile Manufacture
• Sustainability and Circular Economy
• New Advanced Materials, Fibres and Structures
• Novel applications of Textile Based Materials
The Textile and Fashion Sector Group will hold its first 2019 meeting during this event and its members are expected to bring participants to the brokerage event for cross-border contacts and cooperations.
The Sector Group Creative Industries is also invited to promote the event amongst its clients.
Participants will have the opportunity to meet bilaterally in pre-arranged 20 minutes meetings in order to:
• Identify potential partners for R&D projects and technology transfer.
• Explore opportunities to expand business and to enter new markets.
• Get more insights in the fashion market both in Portugal and overseas.
• Exchange best practices and knowledge on innovative practices, materials and strategies.
The registration at the B2B includes access to the Conference.