Biogaz Europe is the leading and reference event for the French & European biogas sector.
Bois Energie represents the largest gathering of actors from the Industry and Municipalities wood energy sectors in France, with more than 100 companies from across 10 European countries.
ReGen Europe is the third fair covering the thematic of value creation from waste and solid biomass streams.
Three major parallel events, covering the complete chain of biomass to energy provide not only a valued meeting point for each sector (biogas, wood energy, waste to energy) but equally, the opportunity to develop and explore the multiple synergies between the different value chains.
Once again, Enterprise Europe Network organises the dedicated matchmaking event.
This edition will happen from 29th to 30th January 2020 in Nantes (France) at the Parc Exposiiton.
Who are expected?
- Farmers and agro-alimentary, waste and energy professionals
- Local authorities, Industry and Municipalities
- Manufacturers or suppliers of bioenergy plant, equipment and services
- Project developers
Meet your future clients, partners and suppliers at the 7th edition of International Business Meetings.
Taking part is easy, you simply introduce your company’s products / services / expertise and the business meetings you’d like to have.
- Showcase your innovations and successes in green energy
- Initiate short, sharp 30-minute meetings to foster effective networks
- Meet like-minded professionals from around the world
- Build new business and/or technological partnerships with future clients, partners and suppliers
Registration: 27 January
Booking: 28 January
Event: 29 & 30 January