Enter prise Europe Network Hauts de France is planning an international brokerage event with the french bioeconomy cluster IAR and the Hauts-de-France region during the second edition of BIOKET, the global conference dedicated to processes and technologies applied to biomass in Lille (France).
Biomass is a wonderful resource to be transformed into chemical, biobased materials, food and feed ingredients or energy. In the context of industry 4.0, Key enabling Technologies (KETs) provide the basis for innovation in a range of products across all industrial sectors. BIOKET, the BIOeconomy Key Enebling Technologies conference aims to contribute to the rise of KETs by promoting emerging KETs applied in the bioeconomy sector.
BIOKET 2020 will take place in Lille (France) from March 10 to 12th while gathering 400+ experts and key players of the sector.
Information & registration (till March 9th) : https://bioket-2020.b2match.io/
Fees starting from 120 €
Who will attend?
• Biobased products producers
• First and second transformation actors
• Chemical companies
• Biotech companies
• Feedstocks suppliers
• Engineering companies
• Equipment manufacturer
• R&D center, technical center
What to expect:
• 400 international delegates
• 40+ sponsors and exhibitors
• 60+ speakers over 3 days of conferences
• Innovation Tours : SAS Pivert, Stella Lanolines, Port of Dunkirk
• Prescheduled B2B meetings sessions
• 2 EU Projects Workshops : IBISBA and VALUEMAG
• 1 Start-up Village
• 1 networking dinner