- Company Mission
- Yokohama, JAPAN
- 1-1-1 Minato mirai Nishi Ward
- Host organisation
- EU-Japan Centre for Industrial Cooperation
Following the successful results from the previous years, the EU-Japan Centre, Enterprise Europe Network representative for Japan, is organising the 9th edition of the cluster and SMEs match-making mission to Japan in the Biotechnology sector.
This year mission will be fully virtual and will include:
- A preparatory Webinar
- Extensive promotion of participant’s EEN profiles to stakeholders in Japan prior to the mission.
- Participation in the European Biotech & Pharma Virtual Partnering Conference, an event jointly organized by the EU-Japan Centre for Industrial Cooperation and Osaka Prefectural Government from 27-30 September, 2021.
- Remote participation in BioJapan, from 13-15 October, 2021 including online access to the BioJapan Partnering and on-site representation in the exhibition by the EU-Japan Centre.
The mission will give EU SMEs the opportunity to enter the Japanese market and establish technology or business partnerships and therefore increase their innovation capacity and make them more competitive on the global scale.
Mission date: 27-30 September 2021 & 13-15 October 2021
Application deadline: 2 June 2021
No more applications accepted after that date.
Through this mission you will have the opportunity to:
- display your technology at one of Japan’s leading trade shows
- meet potential business partners
- create new business opportunities
- develop partnerships and business cooperation on global
- attend match-making events
- increase your innovation capacity and become more competitive on a global scale (as an SME)
- prepare the ground for practical cluster cooperation across borders and make a more strategic use of transnational cluster cooperation on markets outside Europe in areas of strategic interest (as a cluster)
Please note: the number of allowed participants is limited to 20 therefore companies interested to the mission will have to fill in an application form and a selection process will take place to select the participating companies.
The application form and more details available at: