- Brokerage Event
- Thessaloniki, GREECE
- Host organisation
- Federation of Industries of Northern Greece (FING)
The Federation of Industries of Northern Greece (FING) in collaboration with the Hellenic Federation of Enterprises (SEV) and the Greek International Business Association (SEVE) with the support of the United Nations Development Program (UNDP) are organising a Black Sea Business Forum entitled “INCREASING TRADE AND INVESTMENT TO REACH GROWTH”.
The forum is divided into two sections:
• The first section is a conference focusing on export and investment opportunities in the Black Sea Region.
• The second section is a B2B event, which mainly focuses on pre-arranged individual business meetings.
The Forum mainly targets the following categories of products:
• food & beverages
• packaging, plastics, glass
• chemicals, ceramics,
• cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, personal hygiene products
• building materials
In particular importers /wholesalers/ distributors of the above mentioned products from various countries of the Black Sea Region, are invited to participate in the forum and engage in a series of B2B meetings.
Traveling expenses and accommodation (for 1 or 2 nights) of selected foreign participants will be covered, providing that the following minimum criteria are fulfilled:
1.A profile of each foreign company will be submitted where it is clearly indicated that they are interested to buy Greek products.
2.At least 4 meetings with Greek companies need to be prearranged and actually performed on the day of the Forum.
The general rule “first come first served” is applicable. Furthermore, for each participating country a maximum number of companies will be funded, which will be determined by the organizers. The profiles of the candidate companies will be selected and assessed before approval of expenses reimbursement. The meetings performed both prearranged and spontaneous will be monitored and taken into consideration before releasing the reimbursement.
Others Partners Involved : 1. Hellenic Federation of Enterprises (SEV)
2. Foundation of Management and Industrial Research
3. Russian agency for small and medium business support