- Company Mission
- Paris, FRANCE
- Parc Porte de Versailles
- Host organisation
- National Confederation of Industries of Brazil
The Salon du Chocolat is an event that has been taking place in Paris for 24 years and, as a catalyst for chocolate trends, the Salon du Chocolat became the global must-see event for all chocolate lovers:
- Over 500 participants from around the globe;
- 60 countries represented;
- The biggest names in chocolate and pastry – exceptionally all under one roof for 5 days;
- The largest showcase of chocolates from the 5 continents and the presence of cocoa-producing countries.
The National Industries Confederation is organizing a company mission to participate as exposers with a booth within the fair and would like to take this opportunity in order to organize an agenda of business meetings, workshops and technical visits to industries, distributors and research centers.
Objective of the mission:
- Get to know new technologies, products and market tendencies in the sector;
- Prospect potential business partners.
- Business meetings with potencial buyers;
- Organization of seminars and workshops with chocolate and cacoa professional and well-know personalities;
- Technical visits to industries, chocolate makers, distributors and research centers specialized in the chocolate sector.