Key Enabling Technologies (KETs) are drivers of innovation and set important impetus for an intelligent and sustainable economic growth in Europe in order to ensure the future viability of our society.
The KETGATE project is an initiative supported thorugh Interreg Central Europe and the aims is to connect Business Support Organisations (BSO) and Research and Technology Organisations (RTO) in order to help SMEs accessing high-level technologies.
The brokerage event will be organised also in the framework of Enterprise Europe Network, the largest technology transfer network of brokers in the world in order maximize the involvement of RTOs and SMEs and generate a great number of collaborations.
This KETGATE brokerage event is dedicated to six Key Enabling Technologies:
- Advanced Materials
- Advanced Manufacturing Systems
- Micro-& Nanoelectronics
During pre-arranged b2b meetings:
SMEs will have the opportunity to
- meet representatives of leading applied research organizations in Central Europe,
- initiate cross-border contacts
- present, discuss and exchange ideas about SME challenges and how innovative technologies can tackle those challenges
- start up future research collaboration for the implementation of KETs solutions
RTOs will have the chance to:
- Meet representatives of SMEs from all Central Europe.
- Learn and understand the current challenges of the industry
- Present their innovative technologies and discuss them with SMEs’ representatives.
- Prepare future research collaboration with transnational SMEs
- Find synergetic collaborations with other RTOs in the field of key enabling technologies.
As a side event a visit to Legnaro National Laboratories, one of the four national labs of the Italian Institute of Nuclear Physics (INFN) is foreseen for Friday 1 February. The organisers will pick up the interested participants at the Hotel Ai Pini and will take them back at the same place. The visit is free of charge but limited to 40 participants. Book your attendance at the relevant session in the agenda or modify "My attendance" in your profile.