As 6 trade fairs will be coming together within the scope of World of Industries (WIN) EURASIA (Europe + Asia), exhibitors and visitors will have unique opportunity to showcase and experience the 360° Manufacturing Industry. From sheet metal processing to metal forming technologies; automation services to electric and electronic equipment, hydraulic & pneumatic services to intralogistics; WIN EURASIA 2019 will be bringing all the ecosystem needed for the future’s factories.
WIN Fairs will consist of 6 Trade Fairs Under One Roof:
1) International Materials Handling, Supply Chain Management, Intralogistics Fair,
2) International Energy, Electric and Electronic Technologies Fair,
3) International Sheet Metal Processing, Metal Cutting and Metal Forming Technologies Fair,
4) International Surface Treatment Technologies Fair,
5) 25th Integrated Automation, Motion & Drives Fair,
6) International Joining, Welding and Cutting Technologies Fair.
During WIN 2019 Exhibition and Conferences there will be a Brokerage event organized by Deutsche Messe (Hannover Fairs in Turkey) and Enterprise Europe Network KOSGEB Istanbul with co-organisers from several European countries.
The Brokerage Event will take place in 2 full days period, on 15 & 16h of March. This will be the 1st time that a Brokerage event will be organised.
The exhibition company Hannover Fairs in Turkey has already applied for a Buyers Mission Support from Ministry of Trade which will cover costs of buyers missions from other countries.
There will also be a Start-Up area for the 1st time during the event and the exhibition company will provide free stands for Start-Ups up to 5 years old. (Limited number of spaces will be offered. apprx. 20)