Sarajevo Economic Region Development Agency SERDA and Enterprise Europe Network in Bosnia and Herzegovina with support of many international organizations and business support agencies from European Union and the region are organizing Business Matching Event at ENERGA 2018, the 8th international energy, mining, environment protection and related industry fair (19.-21.06.2018). For more info visit the fair website: www.energa.ba
The Business Matching Event ENERGA b2b 2018 will be held on 19 June 2018 at Skenderija Center, Sarajevo and will provide additional support to the companies in finding international partners at the fair. The participants are offered to choose their potential partners according to their own needs and interests and to discuss possible cooperation.
In recent years, the ENERGA exhibition and conference, with their programs and participants’ structure, have been reaffirmed as a successful and attractive business event and have taken their place among the most significant energy-related happenings in the region. The ENERGA exhibition is where distinguished domestic and international companies meet and where current trends, as well as various research and production achievements in production and distribution of electrical energy, fossil fuels, renewable energy sources, energy efficiency, related industry (metal, machinery, construction and engineering) and different forms of business cooperation between domestic and international companies are presented.
During the International Fair and Conference ENERGA 2018 Sarajevo will become a regional energy center, bringing together more than 100 exhibitors from 15 countries from the region and the world, who will present the products, projects, ideas and services of their companies. ENERGA 2018 is held under the slogan “THINKING THE FUTURE”.
Thematic focus of the Business Matching Event:
- Metal and Machinery
- Construction and Construction Materials
- Engineering, design and consulting
Why to participate:
The participation in the business matchmaking event is free of charge and includes:
- Personalized meeting schedule (prearranged 20-minute meetings)
- Information package provided on the day of the event
- Business assistance of Enterprise Europe Network partners before, during and after the event
Official Language Spoken: English
- June 18th 2018: Online registration of participants (inserting the cooperation profile on event web page)
- June 18th 2018: Choosing interesting profiles and booking B2B meetings on event web page
- June 19th 2018: Business Matching Event ENERGA b2b 2018