On December 12 and 13, 2018, AgriFoodTech will connect top sectors as High Tech Systems & Materials with Agri & Food and Horticulture & Materials. The latest High Tech and IT innovations are represented on both the exhibition floor as in the congress program.
During this two day event, Enterprise Europe Network in cooperation with Mikrocentrum will organise a b2b matchmaking for exhibitors and visitors. Find new business partners and form interesting collaborations using the b2match website.
The companies/R&D organisations are present in the following fields:
- Machine construction & automation
- Big data & IT
- Smart & vertical farming
- Testing & quality
- Food design
- Social challenges as food waste
Furthermore, there’s also attention for packaging, food design and social challenges as food waste, transparency and safe & healthy food.
Reasons why you should not miss this event:
- find new international business partners in agrifood/horticulture
- present, discuss and develop new project ideas at international level
- initiate cross-border contacts
Visitors and exhibitors are welcome to join this free b2b event.