Matchmaking event in Desalination for the Environment
Canary Islands Institute of Technology, member of the Enterprise Europe Network, will organise an International Matchmaking event in Desalination for the Environment, at the International Conference in Desalination for the Environment: Clean Water and Energy, in Gran Canaria (Spain) from 21st to 25th November 2021, organised by EDS (European Desalination Society).
The matchmaking event, with bilateral meetings, will take place on:
On site b2b
22nd November 2021, from 17:30h to 18:30h on site for congress participants.
23rd November 2021, from 9:00h to 11:00h and 17:30h to 18:30h on site for congress participants.
24th November 2021, from 11:00h to 12:00h on site for congress participants.
23rd November 2021, from 9:00h to 17:30 h virtual.
The purpose of the event is to leverage the business international dimension of the International Conference in Desalination for the Environment: Clean Water and Energy, and bring companies opportunities to explore new markets, thus creating plenty of synergies and networking.
This brokerage event is free of charge. The fees for the conference and exhibit can be consulted here. https://www.edsoc.com/congress/laspalmas2020/index.html
The target audience for the event are water management companies (including SMEs and large companies), providers of equipment and services in the desalination and wastewater reuse sector, research institutions, industry, associations willing to develop innovative technologies or research projects in different fields related to water desalination and energy.
Website to register: https://desalination-matchmaking-event.b2match.io/.
Registration deadline: 22th November 2021
Meeting deadline: 22th November 2021
Bilaterals meetings will be held in English language.
• Feedwater pretreatment for desalination
• Seawater desalination by reverse osmosis
• Brackish water desalination
• Nanofiltration, ultrafiltration, microfiltration in water treatment processes
• Pre-treatment and post-treatment of desalinated water
• Recent developments in desalination
• Advanced wastewater treatment
• Renewable energy for desalination
• Thermal seawater desalination
• Desalination and water in industries: Oil and gas/Mining/Food and beverage
• Desalination projects, financing schemes
• Environmental impact considerations