- Brokerage Event
- Brno, CZECHIA
- Lidická 23
- Host organisation
The Central Europe Space Industry Day & Brokerage is addressed to companies, research institutions, stakeholders and actors active in the Central European space industry and science, as well as to non-space companies and research institutes (materials, components, small subsystems, software subsystems etc.) searching for sound collaboration and potential market opportunities. The Central Europe Space Industry Day & Brokerage will serve as a platform to exchange experiences on the fast-changing space landscape having an impact on industrial processes, standards and technologies and business and cooperation models.
The conference part of the event will be dedicated to introductions of main stakeholders and to the strategic outlook. All interested participants will also have the opportunity to meet during pre-scheduled bilateral B2B meetings. Participants will have the possibility to present their company/institution and discuss with potential partners and customers, based on common interests. A dedicated B2B platform will support participants in the planning of their attendance in order to maximize the impact of this event.
Central Europe Space Industry Day & Brokerage aims at:
• getting to know about strategic opportunities for cross-border cooperation in space in the Central Europe region
• learning more about opportunities offered by ESA and Horizon 2020/Horizon Europe, and
• creating new partnerships between space and non-space companies.
What is there for you as a potential participant?
• find & meet your next technology partner/end user through brief and sharp (20 minutes) meetings;
• build quality partnerships in the space sector;
• pave the way to long-term technological and service collaborations based on tech transfer, innovation and service activities, to boost business and offering competitive advantage to your own clients;
• promote your research results, technologies and know-how fostering effective networking between industrial/research partners.
• find out and discuss about institutional and commercial market trends and innovations, with a focus on ESA programs, the European Space Strategy and the forthcoming opportunities launched through the Horizon Europe R&D programs.
- Effectiveness - more than 30 new potential partners in max. 2,5 hours
- Precise selection of the topic (technological theme) for each event
- Transparency (catalogue of companies available in advance)
10:15 - 10:45: Key note speech by ESA
10:45 - 11:45 Central Europe in Space industry: Status, Outtlook and Strategic
11:45 - 13:00
13:00 - 17:45 B2B meetings + parallel workshops
17:45 Summary and conclusion
18:00 End of meeting and networking