- Brokerage Event
- Santiago, CHILE
- Campo de mayo 5957
- Host organisation
- Fundacion Empresarial Comunidad Europea-Chile
The objective of this event is to show Chilean authorities, companies, NGOs and institutions the importance of the Circular Economy both as a mechanism to help mitigate climate change (and its contribution to the fulfilment of Chilean commitments in this matter) and for the development of a more just and sustainable society. Speakers will also identify the opportunities, challenges and tools related to the transition to a Circular Economy and discuss how public policies and the commitment of the private sector can support the development of more circular and sustainable societies.
It is the most important climatic event in the world
It brings together 196 countries, the European Union and several environmental organizations
The COP25 will be held in Madrid between December 2 and 13, 2019.
Who could participate?
- Circular economy companies and their entire value chain.
- Health companies
- Companies managing land and marine waste. Solids and liquids
- Suppliers of machinery, equipment, and technology for water and waste management.
- Suppliers companies in the design and construction of air quality monitoring systems.
- Consulting companies on environmental issues.
- Environmental analytical laboratories in water, waste, soil, sludge, etc.
- Companies with sustainable programs and projects.
- Financial entities with promotion lines for investment in environmentally sustainable technologies and circular economy.
- Centers of Studies, Programs, and environmental research, Universities, Institutes, Professional Associations, etc.
- Representatives of Public Institutions, Municipalities, and Associations.
- Heads of departments; sustainability area and circular economy.
- Heads of marketing departments.
- Representatives waste management companies.
- National and International Companies.
- Consultants specialized in sustainable technologies.
- Research institutes for the Environment.
- Managers, Coordinators in the sustainability area.
• Food and drinks
• Containers and packaging
• Public organisms
The registration is in the following link: https://circular-economy-conference-brokerage-event.b2match.io/ (Under construction)
The event is open to all clients and free of charge.