- Conference/Seminar/Information Day
- Chisinau, MOLDOVA
- Host organisation
- Organization for Small and Medium Enterprises Sector Development
The International SME Conference is being annually organized in the Republic of Moldova to support SMEs, enhance the economic cooperation, environment and to facilitate the international exchange of knowledge and good practices.
The 2021 edition of the conference is organized between 7-8 December 2021 covering the "CLUSTERS as drivers of Resilient, Digital and Green Economic Competitiveness” topic.
The event is held online on international level with broad participation of over 500 participants from clusters, businesses, academia, research, public administration, and the remarkable speakers that will provide not only valuable knowledge but also opportunities for connecting entrepreneurs and innovation providers around the world.
The first day highlights the role of clusters as drivers of green, digital and resilient economic competitiveness in the Republic of Moldova and will address the following topics:
* Conceptualization of the national cluster development policies
* Emerging cluster initiatives in Moldova: challenges and opportunities
* Funding opportunities for supporting cross-regional value chains
* Towards an integration plan: best practices on mobilizing bioeconomy regional excellence
The second day debates on the role of clusters in triggering circular bio-economy processes in the regions putting the emphasis on funding opportunities and best practice examples from the Danube Macro Region. It is to mention that prior to the second day of the SME Conference - the European Clusters Alliance (ECA) morning session on bio-ecoomy will take place (the link can be accessed in the agenda)