- Company Mission
- Amsterdam, TURKEY
- Anthony Fokkerweg 2 1059 CM
- Host organisation
- Sabanci University
As a follow up to the seminar organized May 14th 2018 at the Dutch Consulate General in Istanbul with the support of Turkish Composite Manufacturer’s Association and Aerospace Cluster Association that was focused on the topics of advanced materials, composites and thermoplastics where representatives of NLR, the Thermoplastics Field Lab, Turkish Aerospace Industries, DowAksa and KordSA presented their capabilities, it is proposed to organize a company mission from Turkey to The Netherlands during the month of Nov. 2018.
The mission and goal of such a visit is threefold:
1. To get Turkish organizations acquainted with Dutch R&D capacity in the field of advanced materials, composites and thermoplastics.
2. To identify potential long term R&D collaboration between Turkish and Dutch organizations in the above mentioned fields.
3. To prepare a follow up strategy to create potential collaboration.
4. To enhance collaboration in H2020 partnerships between Dutch and Turkish companies/institutions in the above mentioned fields.