- Company Mission
- Paris, FRANCE
- 211 avenue Jean Jaurès - 75019
- Host organisation
- PARIS REGION ENTREPRISES
Autonomy is the Urban Mobility Summit, the annual event where the world’s mobility makers meet.
This summit is focused on the five elements disrupting mobility:
- Active mobility : cycling, kick-scooting, skating, roller-blading…
- Digital & Data : capture data, optimise systems // autonomous driving, smart cities
- Electric vehicles : buses, cars, 3-wheelers, scooters, bicycles // battery technology, clean energy
- Shared mobility : free-floating dockless vehicles
- Autonomous vehicles : cars that switch to autopilot on request, robo-taxis that cannot be driven.
Autonomy takes place, from October the 18th to 19th 2018, in Paris (Grande Halle de la Villette).
Paris Region Entreprises set up a LabMeeting on Oct. 19th (2:00 - 4:00 PM) dedicated to international companies and consisting of:
- a pitch session of 4 to 5 academic research laboratories,
- a networking time to exchange project ideas with researchers.
In addition to the above EEN LabMeeting session, please note that more than 100 speakers will participate in dozens of keynotes, round-tables and meetups on three exclusive stages.
CEOs, mayors of big cities, public decision-makers, mobility experts and innovators will come together to discuss the most important topics today for the urban mobility of tomorrow.
The summit has independently set up a matchmaking platform in order to ease meetings with Autonomy’s partners and exhibitors : https://autonomy.vimeet.events/en
Overview of some key conferences during the Summit:
- Air mobility and flying taxis: ready to take off
- The future of autonomous vehicles and the cities that love them
- The GDPR is here, is your company ready?
Europe, China and the United States: 3 markets, 3 approaches to innovation
- EU policies and what they mean for the automotive industry.
Target audience: Change-makers of the mobility (SMEs, Startups, corporates’ R&D, etc.)
- Registration to the company mission: October 15th
> Request it to email@example.com
- Profile registration & Choice of meetings: October 17th
- Registration to the Autonomy summit: October 18th
> Ask for one of the 40 free passes to firstname.lastname@example.org (or benefit from a 30% discount if free passes are missing)