- Company Mission
- Hamburg, GERMANY
- Hamburg Messe und Congress Messeplatz 1, 20357 Hamburg
- Host organisation
- Tutech Innovation GMBH
The delegation of a Lithuanian companies is going on the Company mission to meet with the business companies in Hamburg (Germany). During this mission, Lithuanian delegation will participate in one of the leading international maritime trade fair "SMM". There companies will meet international business and naval delegations. Furthermore many parliamentary representatives, especially from Germany, will visit SMM as well.
Main point of the SMM is "MariMatch" - International Brokerage Event, which provides:
- Pre-arranged 20-minutes B2B-meetings on September 6th and 7th
- Innovation Challenges and Buyer-meets-Supplier formats on September 7th, including comprehensive customised support to larger companies in search of suitable SME partners
- Guided Tours “Maritime Innovation from Northern Germany” in cooperation with Maritime Cluster Northern Germany
- Consultancy on EU-Funding for maritime research and innovation
There is also planning to visit economic partners that would help to facilitate business cooperation. And in the end of the business mission, plan is to do a boat trip around Hamburg port including presentation about specifications of this port.
Reasons why to participate?
-To meet potential business partners;
-To visit an SMM exhibition, B2B event "Marimatch" and Hamburg port;
-To find out about new markets and business opportunities in Lithuania and Germany;
-To find suppliers, subcontractors, clients and many more;
-To initiate cross-border contacts and promote own business.
Who can participate?
- Maritime industry companies;
- Marine technology;
- Sea logistics.