Export Promotion Office of Ukraine in the partnership with IT Ukraine Association and Innovation Norway invites you to attend
Norwegian-Ukrainian Business Forum & B2B meetings that will be held on October 9th, 2019 (venue: Hoyres Hus Conference Center, Nordengen Hall in Oslo, Norway)
The State Institution “Export Promotion Office of Ukraine” in partnership with Innovation Norway, IT Ukraine Association and the Embassy of Ukraine to the Kingdom of Norway invites you to meet Ukrainian IT companies and to be engaged with ICT business platform within Norwegian-Ukrainian Business Forum and B2B meetings.
During the mentioned events, you will have a chance to discover the Ukrainian IT industry by revolutionary products and services from the largest exporter of IT services in Europe.
Participation in NO-UA Business Forum and B2B networking provides an opportunity to:
- establish B2B contacts between Ukrainian and Norwegian/Scandinavian business partners
- discover Ukrainian IT services, products, and solutions
- strengthen business relationships for long-term cooperation
Key facts about UA IT sector:
- 200 000 software developers;
- 146 000 patents and utility models since 2007;
- $290M in startup investments in 2018.
IT sector in Ukraine:
- More than 1 600 IT service companies are based in Ukraine
- More than 4 000 tech companies are operating on the market
- More than 100 companies in the Fortune 500 list are clients of
Ukrainian IT companies
- Ukrainian IT industry is growing by 26% rate in 2018
Ukrainian IT is recognized worldwide:
- 17 IT service providers are presented in 2019 Global
- 6th place in TopCoder Ranking
- 1st team in 2019 Capture The Flag Infosecurity Competitions
- Ukraine ranks 24th in A. T. Kearney Global Services Location
Index of the most attractive outsourcing destinations