A group of companies from the Republic of Croatia and from Slovenia, operating in the wood sector, will visit Romania in order to enhance the trade relations between the three countries and to develop a cooperation in the sector.
In this context, a Company Mission on wood, forestry and sustainable use of biomass will be organised during the biggest regional Fair of Wood and Forestry: EXPOWOOD 2019.
The program of the Company Mission will include bilateral meetings with the exhititors and with other companies invited and also visits at the premises of two companies in wood sector. The meetings will be organised in a rented room inside the exhibition hall.
The most relevant topics addressed are the following:
• Machinery and heavy machinery for timber and logging industry
• Portable electric machinery,
• Heating and drying machinery used in wood processing
• Lines for pressed briquettes
• Raw materials, timber and wood components
• Materials for handling, finishing and protection of wood
• Wood products, wooden houses, doors, windows, stairs, paneling, flooring, etc.
Romanian companies in wood sector are interested in collaboration with foreign partners: retailers in construction sector, producers of wood components for construction or furniture looking for subcontractors in Romania.
The registration is open for companies active in the wood industry, especially from Centru Region, Romania, Croatia and Slovenia, but also for other companies that are interested to participate.
The companies should have areas of activity: furniture, wood houses, logging, wood machines, wood components / products.