Chamber of Craft and Small Business of Slovenia organises in cooperation with the Enterprise Europe Network an International Matchmaking Event. The event will be organised in the scope of the 54th International Trade and Business Fair in Celje.
The event is intended for companies and start-ups operating in the field of green energy, green technologies, circular economy, and sustainable development, which offer products, services and processes that use renewable energy sources and reduce the use of natural resources or eliminate emissions and waste, operatiing in accordance with principles of circular economy.
Main Topics and sectors
- Renewable energy and technologies
- Industry 4.0 solutions / technologies (smart machines, robots, smart logistics, cyber security)
- Metal industry
- Wood processing industry
- Electricity & electronics
- Sustainable construction
- Plastics, rubber, composites
- Chemicals for engineering
- Research, development and transfer of technologies
- Mobility, transport and logistics
Why to participate?
- You can meet numerous potential co-operation partners in just one day – save time and money looking for the right partner.
- You can conduct targeted meetings. The idea is that you present your innovative project idea, technology or expertise online in advance of the event and then request meetings with partners of interest.
- The cooperation event takes place in line with the 54th International Trade and Business Fair (MOS) in Celje.
Costs: Free of charge