- Brokerage Event
- Leipzig, GERMANY
- Messe Allee 1
- Host organisation
- Handwerkskammer Dresden
The “denkmal” trade fair has been held in Leipzig every two years since its premiere in 1994. “denkmal” is aimed at
decision-makers: architects, planners, skilled artisans, heritage conservation authorities and restorers, but also
investors and building owners. The result is a three-day gathering of industry professionals and private visitors
together in one convenient location.
As Europe’s leading trade fair for cultural heritage conservation, “denkmal” represents an excellent communication
platform for establishing contacts to domestic German and international providers of related goods and services.
Companies as well as institutions from Germany, France, the Czech Republic, Poland, Austria, Switzerland, Latvia, Portugal, Great Britain and Greece, among others, took part in the CONTACT "denkmal" in 2020. Then the event was first planned as a hybrid matchmaking but after all offered in a virtual version, although the fair itself had to be cancelled due to the CORONA pandemic.
Thanks to the great response to the previous CONTACT "denkmal" International Business Meetings, this event will in 2022 be organized again and take place on site of the fair - nevertheless, the Matchmaking 2022 will be organised hybrid, so that any travel restrictions that may apply then will already be taken into account.
The Business Meetings are organised by the both Chambers of Skilled Crafts and Trades Dresden and Leipzig and Leipziger Messe, and the exchange will once again enjoy the support of the “enterprise europe network”.
CONTACT “denkmal” – International Business Meetings
- represent added-value for the denkmal fair and underscore its international character
- are an additional instrument for initiating business contacts between companies from Germany and abroad
- offer companies the opportunity to present themselves on an online platform in advance of the trade fair
- are organised prior to the fair with appointments and contact requests agreed in advance
- feature interpreters free of charge to assist communication between attendees as needed
- new added feature: possibilty of virtual meetings in addition to real life meetings
"denkmal"-exhibitors and industry attendees are cordially invited to take part in the International Business Meetings on
November 25th November 2022.
The fee for each participating company is 50 Euros and includes our arrangement of the events and meetings, an
admission ticket to the fair, catering and interpreter services as needed. Participation in the International Business Meetings is free of charge for denkmal exhibitors and all non-German
The registration is done via