- , SPAIN
- Host organisation
- SOCIEDAD PARA EL DESARROLLO REGIONAL DE CANTABRIA SA
½-day “About Japan” Cross-cultural workshop in Santander, Spain
In cooperation with local EEN-partner, EEN-Japan is organising a cross-cultural workshop to introduce European companies to the basic principles of Japanese business culture. The goal of the workshop is to prepare local Spanish companies for doing business with Japan.
Led by an expert consultant with coaching experience at all levels of corporate hierarchy from employees to top leadership, the workshop covers the following points:
- Japanese Business Etiquette
- General do & don’ts
- Communication with Japanese
- General differences in communication style (high context vs. low context)
- Common misunderstandings
- Doing Business with Japanese
- Meetings & decision-making process
- Negotiating / project management
This workshop is targeted at the SME clients of SODERCAN in Spain.
For more information about the event, please go to:
For registration and agenda on the day, please see click the following:
If of any further inquiries, please contact Eiva at firstname.lastname@example.org.