- Vaxjo, SWEDEN
- Host organisation
- ALMI Företagspartner Kronoberg AB
½-day “About Japan” Cross-cultural workshop in Vaxjo, Sweden
In cooperation with local EEN-partner, EEN-Japan is organising a cross-cultural workshop to introduce European companies to the basic principles of Japanese business culture. The goal of the workshop is to prepare local Swedish companies for doing business with Japan.
Led by an expert consultant with coaching experience at all levels of corporate hierarchy from employees to top leadership, the workshops covers the following points:
- Japanese Business Etiquette
- General do & don’ts
- Communication with Japanese
- General differences in communication style (high context vs. low context)
- Common misunderstandings
- Doing Business with Japanese
- Meetings & decision-making process
- Negotiating / project management
This workshop is targeted at the SME clients of ALMI Företagspartner Kronoberg AB in Sweden.
For more information about the event, please go to:
To register and see the agenda on the day, please see click the following:
If of any further inquiries, please contact Eiva at email@example.com.