- Brokerage Event
- Málaga, SPAIN
- C. Héroe de Sostoa, 17, 29002
- Host organisation
- AGENCIA DE INNOVACIÓN Y DESARROLLO DE ANDALUCÍA IDEA
Cyber and digital technologies are of key importance for defence. Many critical technologies for security and defence are increasingly originated in the civilian domain and use critical components of a dual-use nature.
The European Conference Dual Use Technologies 2022 will be focused on cybersecurity and cyber defence as well as other digital technologies (robotics, big data, artificial intelligence, autonomous systems, and sensors).
The European Commission and the Regional Development Agency of Andalusia are organizing a joint ENDR (Euorpean Networkd of Defence-Related Regions) event, which will offer participants the following opportunities:
• To provide a forum to businesses from all over Europe to connect through B2B meetings and participants’ pitches. SMEs and research organisations will present their solutions to solve the technology challenges shared by large companies;
• To learn more about relevant EU policies and funding opportunities for cybersecurity and cyber defence projects (offered by programmes such as European Defence Fund, Digital Europe and Horizon Europe);
• To stimulate a debate between companies from different sizes, research organisations and academia, national and regional government representatives on cyber security and cyber defence developments;
• To join one of the site visits on the 18th of November.
This event is free of charge. More info and registrations: dualuse2022.b2match.io.