The Czech-Austrian Industry Space Day is addressed to companies and actors active in the Central European space industry and science, as well as to non-space companies and research institutes (materials, components, small subsystems, software subsystems etc.) searching for sound collaboration potentialsmarket opportunities. The Czech-Austrian Industry Space Day will serve as a platform to exchange experiences on the fast changing space landscape having an impact on industrial processes, standards and technologies and business and cooperation models.
The first part of the event will be dedicated to introductions of main stakeholders and to the strategic outlook, followed by short pitches of participants. All interested participants will then have the opportunity to meet during pre-scheduled bilateral B2B meetings. Participants will have the possibility to present their company/institution and discuss with potential partners and customers, based on common interests. A dedicated B2B platform will support participants in the planning of their attendance in order to maximize the impact of this event.
The event is timely with regard to the upcoming ESA ministerial conference in November in Seville, which will result in a lot of activities in the 2020 to 2022 timeframe. It also fits with the preparation of the new EU Space programme and research activities in the frame of Horizon 2020 and the subsequent Horizon Europe, starting in 2021, in particular.
Therefore, this Space Industry Day aims at:
- getting to know about strategic opportunities for cross-border cooperation in space in the Central Europe region
- learning more about opportunities offered by ESA and Horizon 2020/Horizon Europe, and
- creating new partnerships between space and non-space companies.
What is there for you as a potential participant?
• find & meet your next technology partner/end user through brief and sharp (XX minute) meetings;
• build quality partnerships in the space sector;
• pave the way to long-term technological and service collaborations based on tech transfer, innovation and service activities, to boost business and offering competitive advantage to your own clients;
• promote your research results, technologies and know-how fostering effective networking between industrial/research partners.
• find out and discuss about institutional and commercial market trends and innovations, with a focus on ESA programmes, the European Space Strategy and the forthcoming opportunities launched through the Horizon 2020 and Horizon Europe R&D programmes;
- Effectiveness - more than 30 new potential partners in max. 2,5 hours
- Precise selection of the topic (technological theme) for each event
- Transparency (catalogue of companies available in advance)
10:10 Czech republic in Space: Status, Outtlook and Strategic Aspects
10:30 Austria in Space: Status, Outtlook and Strategic Aspects
10:50 Brief presentation of participation institutions
14:15 B2B meetings
16:45 Summary and conclusion
17:00 End of meeting and networking